Manipulating Konqueror sidebar

From: Guy Blanc (jabailo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 04/24/04

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:26:37 GMT

There is a left side bar on Konqueror that lists my favorites and favorites
folder.

I cannot figure out how to hide this sidebar so that I can have a full
browser content window.

--
W '04 <:> Open

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [ANN] "Bend Word to your Will" -- April 2005 edition free download
    ... > Favourites folder in the sidebar. ... Favorites is in the Sidebar, and yes, having the sidebar in the Open/Save ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: SBS2003 and Outlook issues
    ... add to favorites is the best way. ... You are correct that the personal contact lists are stored on the server, ... >> folder be shown somehow under My Contacts or Other Contacts (or whatever ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Favorites hijacked
    ... "Library" ckicking on this folder, I will have my County and Publuc ... libraries, and a bunch of news website. ... in its lists. ... As of the last update, my Favorites have been reorganized, thereby I'm ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: [ANN] "Bend Word to your Will" -- April 2005 edition free download
    ... >>> any folder on your desktop for easy access. ... I put most things I work on often in the sidebar, ... > get to it in one click from those dialogs, just like Favorites in Jaguar. ... but not from Open dialogs nor Save ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Favorites folder
    ... :I did a web search with this search term: maintain Favorites in ... IE lists Favorites in the order that you add them. ... To sort Favorites in alphabetical order, open the Favorites menu, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)