font size - KDE vs Gnome/Thunderbird

From: Bob Barnes (bobarnes_at_charter.net)
Date: 05/08/04

Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:10:44 -0500

Ok I have the font size correct in the message text area. The headers
and file folder area (to the left) fonts are a bit small. I can't seem
to make them larger in KDE. I did in Gnome by using the "application
Font size" Is there something similar in KDE?

--
Suze 9.1 & KDE

Relevant Pages

  • Re: font size - KDE vs Gnome/Thunderbird
    ... >>Ok I have the font size correct in the message text area. ... The headers ... >>and file folder area fonts are a bit small. ... Thanx Ray, I had already been there and that worked OK for most ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: font size - KDE vs Gnome/Thunderbird
    ... > Ok I have the font size correct in the message text area. ... > and file folder area fonts are a bit small. ... I believe you have run into the Gnome/KDE cross config for fonts. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [kde] krunner: broken font rendering
    ... I know what kerning is. ... in 2D, not just horizontal spacing) is hinting, aka grid-fitting. ... Notice how "System Monitor" has correct font display. ... How are you starting kde, from a text login using startx (with kde4 set ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde-linux] Re: KDE on high resolution monitor
    ... 1920x1080 resolution, using KDE 4.4 stable suse, well with high ... the font the dimension of Kmeunu doesn't change so the result is big ... environment to actually pickup the kde settings. ... DPI, using the force fonts DPI setting. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] krunner: broken font rendering
    ... in 2D, not just horizontal spacing) is hinting, aka grid-fitting. ... There's also anti-aliasing and sub-pixel rendering. ... Notice how "System Monitor" has correct font display. ... How are you starting kde, from a text login using startx (with kde4 set ...
    (KDE)