Re: Kweather, Celestia

From: Richard Carlson (carlsonrichard_at_comcast.net)
Date: 05/16/04

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:53:31 -0600

Brian wrote:

> On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:02:19 -0600, Richard Carlson wrote:
>
>> Has anyone gotten Kweather, or Celestia to work on Suse 9.1?
>>
> Kweather worked fine here with 9.1 - what's happening with it?
>

> B.
It doesn't run. . . the old version you had to establish some local weather
site for it to connect to. Mine doesn't do a thing. When you click on the
executable file you just get the bouncing curser for about 30 seconds then
it disappears.

Richard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kweather, Celestia
    ... I've never gotten Kweather to work in 9.0 or 9.1 for that matter. ... SUCKS! ... > What about Celestia? ... > I tried to install it under Suse 9.1 and couldn't get it to work. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Kweather, Celestia
    ... > Has anyone gotten Kweather, or Celestia to work on Suse 9.1? ... I tried to install it under Suse 9.1 and couldn't get it to work. ... Here is the error message I get: " celestia: error while loading ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Kweather, Celestia
    ... Has anyone gotten Kweather, or Celestia to work on Suse 9.1? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Startup differences between debian and Suse
    ... Incoming from Brian: ... > on Suse and the Fedora version I have seen its ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: SUSE Poll - Vote For Your Fav SUSE
    ... You are plonking because ... someone just doesn't like the latest version of SUSE. ... Brian wrote: ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)