REcover previous SuSe Partition
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:20:44 -0500
Thanks in advance if you can assist me.
1. I got excited and bought SuSe 9.1
2. Without thinking I let it install on my main hard drive instead of
changing it to my second I installed just for SuSe.
3.Now that I have un-installed and re-installed, I want to regain the 40mb
SuSe took from the main drive that is
formatted as a NTSF drive, I think SuSe resized and formatted in FAT32 but I
can not see it with WinXP.
4. All suggestions on how to recover this is appreciated.
- [SLE] a long-time Suser compares kubuntu and Suse
... Suse has always been good at that. ... Kubuntu is basically ... you see in the yast titlebar is my feature. ... for ages, then go find the software, install it, and hope it works. ...
- SemiPainless Installation and Troubleshooting guide for SuSE 10.1
... The Guide is available at szornes4.blogspot.com if you would ... In fact, the first time you boot SuSE on a clean install, it will take ... Packages to Search for and Add with SMART ...
- Re: [SLE] Probably stupid question - how to judge veracity of these posts?
... Stephen, i also was a windows user, using Win95, Win98, then ... using SuSE 9 Professional and RedHat 9 and i ... My advice is to buy SuSE Linux Professional 9 and you can ... >> somebody telling the user to download and install the Java Runtime ...
- Re: Failing to get wireless card working on Toshiba + Suse
... > bought a copy of Suse 9.3 Professional. ... > intermittently from wireless issues. ... Once the install was over and Linux had rebooted, ... > I reinstalled from the DVD and this time, the wireless card wouldn't ...
- Re: Yoper? Any difference?
... >> After the graphical front end to grub under SuSE where I select SuSE or ... >> Windows to boot and that's it, Yoper looks very primitive in comparison. ... > When you come to the part of the install for disc partitioning, ... > believes are owned by MS, in particular the hidden partition that is ...