Re: Yast Online Update after upgrade to 9.1 still shows 9.0

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 07/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:50:52 GMT

mattb wrote:

> I recently upgraded from 9.0 to 9.1 via Yast. Worked fine.
> The Source of Installation is now set to a 9.1 repository.
>
> But now, when I try to do an Online Update, it still shows
> that I am using 9.0. How do I convince it that it should now
> be looking for updates to 9.1??

check the contents:
file:/var/adm/YaST/ProdDB/prod_00000001
and maybe files in here: file:/var/lib/YaST2

<<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
Art is anything you can get away with.  -- Marshall McLuhan.

Relevant Pages

  • [SLE] problems with online update with suse 10.1
    ... I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue. ... On a new install of SuSE 10.1, we all know there are problems with online update. ... There are a couple of interations of online update before the installation continues. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Online update woes
    ... I ticked all the boxes, barring two and pressed the Accept button. ... I run it now, the same patches show up, but they don't seem to get ... on the right hand side apart from the "Automatic Online Update Setup", ... and indeed I can see it in 'Installation Source'. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] SUSE 10.2 Repo - ftp.chg.ru - ?
    ... The Online Update config did not find the ... I deleted the Installation resources and entered those ... I started the the Yast Online Update (after running the Online Update ... but either the russian you mentioned, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] YaST Online Update Problem
    ... > moving toward 9.1 one version at a time). ... > things I did was go to Online Update to pick up the latest updates to the ... > particular packages in my installation. ... YaST ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Yast Online Update
    ... > time I get a different error for the online update. ... I wonder if you are confusing the word 'update' with upgrade? ... of them), or a single dvd iso, and burn your CDs etc. ... course, purchase a box version (smae as the CDs, but with installation ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)