Re: Linux Ticks Me Off Sometimes

From: Abdullah Ramazanoglu (abdullah_at_ramazanoglu.tr)
Date: 08/21/04

Date: 21 Aug 2004 07:38:29 GMT

Darklight <nglennglen@netscape.net> dedi ki:
> Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
>> Bowl of Sunflower Seeds <bowl.of@sunflower.seeds> dedi ki:
 --8<--

>>> Or do you use the feature in the browser set up?
>>
>> Exactly. Go to browser setup from within Konqueror or KDE Control Center
>> (kcontrol), go into Plugins dialog, there you will see a button to scan
>> new plugins. Click on it. That's all.
>
> what mozilla packages do you have installed i just ran the above page
> it shows in kon,fire and moz i even went here:
> http://www.cartoonsmart.com/
> for free flash files and out of the browsers kon played them the best
> but all the above browsers played the flash files
> OS pro 9.1 pro can you give a list of plugins installed on your OS
> Thats if i am reading this post right

As both of us can play flash files in Konqueror, I assume you were
really addressing Bowl of Sunflower Seeds. Nevertheless here is my setup:

Mandrake 10.0
KDE 3.2 (20040204)
Konqueror 3.2.0 (20040204)

# rpm -qa | grep mozi
mozilla-1.6-9mdk
mozilla-irc-1.6-9mdk
mozilla-mail-1.6-9mdk

# rpm -qa | grep flas
flash-plugin-6.0.81-1

--
Abdullah        | aramazan@ |
Ramazanoglu     | myrealbox |

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux Ticks Me Off Sometimes
    ... Go to browser setup from within Konqueror or KDE Control Center ... > (kcontrol), go into Plugins dialog, there you will see a button to scan ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: If you believe the Internet should be free
    ... Needing more plugins to make your plugins workable seem to be a poor ... Nevermind that so far plugins for browsers generally ... Xterms amazingly still work pretty well over remote X. ... This message was originally posted on Usenet in plain text. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Linux Ticks Me Off Sometimes
    ... Mozilla plugins in general, and Flash plugin for Mozilla ... > in particular, do work with Konqueror. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: On-going problems with flashplugin for IW
    ... In Iceape and other browsers I can watch embedded ... have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer or your Flash ... - install the nonfree plugin and check that it is in the ... or plugins such as NoScript? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Cannot access certain site
    ... But it still doesn't work right in Konqueror, ... Usually because they send special versions to browsers they know and crap to ... Conditional comments for IE are also valid code - they're ... They're calling it XHMTL 1.0 Strict, ...
    (KDE)