Problem with GeForce FX Go5700

From: Stephen (sedelblut_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: 16 Sep 2004 15:47:50 -0700

Hi, I just installed suse 9.1 an I am new to Linux. I do not see
"GeForce FX Go5700" in the YaST. Well, actually, I have NVidia 0x0348
selected and it says 1680X150 resolution, but it does not work. The
resolution should be 1680x150 and 32-bit color. Also, in Wondows, my
monitor was called "Default Monitor" w/ 1680x150 res and 32-bit color.
How do I configure my video card? Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCE gets blurry when doing schoolwork on other monitor
    ... Nvidia software automatically configured the resolution it put the tv at the ... The nvidia wizard sets up the primary monitor, ... reconfigure my video card and everything is working great now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: MCE gets blurry when doing schoolwork on other monitor
    ... normal Primary display is downsscaled your desktop resolution and output it ... the defined resolution for your S-Video connection since 1024x768 can not be ... Nvidia software automatically configured the resolution it put the tv at ... The nvidia wizard sets up the primary monitor, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: MCE gets blurry when doing schoolwork on other monitor
    ... the defined resolution for your S-Video connection since 1024x768 can not be ... Nvidia software automatically configured the resolution it put the tv at ... The nvidia wizard sets up the primary monitor, ... reconfigure my video card and everything is working great now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: HITACHI LE22S314A not getting 1080p resolution in 12.10
    ... My friend got a HDMI cable and the resolution was better. ... worked just fine with his old 17'' monitor. ... nVidia has gone over conservative about not using modes that it ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Recommend a dual head video card
    ... Matrox G550 does not support the DVI 1440x900 resolution of my monitor ... and my Nvidia FX5500 card is completely unacceptable causing high Xorg ...
    (Ubuntu)