Re: Mozilla and "mailto" link

From: Linux Jay (jamie_at_uranus.softham)
Date: 09/23/04

    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:27:21 GMT

    On 2004-09-22, Charles Phlip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > On 22 Sep 2004, cd@cd.fr wrote:
    >
    >> I use the mozilla browser with suse 9.1 and when i click on a mailto
    >> link i have the message "mailto is not a registered protocol" Does
    >> anyone knows what i can do?
    >
    > http://mozex.mozdev.org/

    http://mozex.mozdev.org/faq.html#kmail specifically was especially
    useful for me. :)

    --
    LJ
    My Realm:  http://www.myrealm.co.uk

    • Re: A few questions
      ... > Complete newbie here so please bear with me:) ... > 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • [SLE] Messed up fonts in Mozilla 1.7.2
      ... On my SuSE 9.0 system, I updated Mozilla to v1.7.2, to which SuSE added ... the recent v1.7.3 security patches. ... Mozilla Browser or e-mail, I often get what appears to be "Greek" ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: A few questions
      ... > Complete newbie here so please bear with me:) ... > 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ... release of SuSE? ... Mozilla with that release? ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: A few questions
      ... Řystein Sund wrote: ... > JohnL wrote: ... >> 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: The which cmd acts weird on SuSE?
      ... > SuSE, right? ... > Is there some official website ... mailto: feedback@suse.com? ... HTH ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)