Shrink DVD *.vob files

From: Thomas Lorenz (Th_Lorenz_at_t-online.de)
Date: 10/16/04

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:00:24 +0200

Helo NG!

Does anybody know a progam that I can use to shrink *.vob files to burn
a DVD using SuSE 9.1.

When I use windows I can use dvd shrink to do this.

The program should be able to shrink the files also from a directory and
not only from a dvd.

Who knows a easy to use program?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DVD Shrink alternatives?
    ... Are there any other decent freeware programs out there that can ... backup a legitimate DVD? ... What do you think the "shrink" in "DVD Shrink" refers to? ... DVD2one is a shareware alternative to DVDshrink and it's VERY fast! ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: Shrink DVD *.vob files
    ... > Does anybody know a progam that I can use to shrink *.vob files to burn ... > When I use windows I can use dvd shrink to do this. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: saving picture video to cd
    ... > I copied a DVD to hard disk that a friend had sent. ... > standard DVD player and was not copy protected. ... > DVD Shrink - but I don''t need to shrink as the movie is small enough to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: Video Server and Distribution
    ... I'll play with shrink some more. ... Maybe something with my DVD drive. ... Media Center pc over my cell phone's internet connection. ...
    (comp.home.automation)
  • AW: Shrink + Nero 6
    ... Ich konvertiere die DVDs mit Shrink ... VOB Dateien die mit einem x- beliebigen DVD verkleinerer auf Festplette ... Lade Nero Burning Rom, ...
    (de.rec.film.heimkino)