Re: Ripping CD's easily..?

From: Thomas Gagne (tgagne_at_wide-open-west.com)
Date: 01/11/05

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:35:18 -0500

waldek wrote:
<snip>

> what about KAudioCreator to rip CD's and Juk to manage and play? They
> are delivered with KDE and available under multimedia menu. I agree you
> need 2 programs but they are really easy to use.

So now I've ripped a track, but where does it end up? Where is it saved? How
is the file named?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ripping CDs easily..?
    ... >> what about KAudioCreator to rip CD's and Juk to manage and play? ... >> are delivered with KDE and available under multimedia menu. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Cant play Ogg files with Noatun/Kaboodle
    ... >> I've been having a problem that started with a Debian upgrade several ... >> my KDE setup. ... >> play my Ogg files on the command line with ogg123, ... >> package versions of anything else if needed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: First steps towards unix and php
    ... Many distros allow you to easily switch between at least KDE and GNOME, ... "Let the laddie play wi the knife - he'll learn" ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Powerpoint 2002 and mpeg files
    ... Since your files play in the MCI media player and you have many multimedia ... > As far as multimedia applications, I have many, many. ... >> Powerpoint calls on for medai support. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: [opensuse] Amarok will not play after KDE 4.8.2 or 4.8.3 and patches
    ... It does play on my 32 bit desktop. ... I have since upgraded to KDE ... I went to VLC backend on both my 64 bit machines and I can now get it to play. ... 7025 | 4GB RAM ...
    (SuSE)