Re: Kontact problems

From: Kevin Nathan (knathan_at_project54.com)
Date: 01/17/05

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:44:03 -0700

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:42:11 +0000
David Wright <david_c_wright@hotmail.com> wrote:

> but I
> miss the split and curve of the naturals.

I could use it, but I didn't like it very much -- it 'got in the way' of
many of the programs I used (CLI) so Ctrl and Alt key sequences were
*very* awkward, as well as other command key sequences. it's one of the
reasons I really want the HH keyboard . . . :-)

It had a decent 'feel', but the best I ever used was the original IBM-PC
keyboard -- it was *so* close to the feel of the IBM Model B and Model C
typewriters which I used to use all day long, and I tested at 95 words a
minute on those typewriters. I had a hard time getting above 60 wpm on
the Natural . . .

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
Open standards. Open source. Open minds.