Re: Dvorak Online: Killing Linux?

From: mjt (
Date: 02/25/05

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:09:45 -0600

Andrew wrote:

>> i dont see how PC Mag continues to pay you big
>> dollars for your incomprehensible propoganda.
>> warm regards,
>> michael j tobler
> Does he post replies?

... yes, for some he does. it's usually the folks
that are showing their "young" side - he knows he
can argue their rants.

> I've got that thread saved.
> It will be an interesting debate.

i already forgot about it :)

> I haven't read PCMag in years.

me either, and wont. heck, at the airport, if it's
the ONLY rag on the stand, i wont buy it.

> My friend and I once had a program for the C64 published in !compute! (I
> think.)  It was about 5 pages of basic.

cool!! was it on one of those, what did they
call it, mobius strip or something ?

> It was our favorite mag at the time.  We would read the lines of code to
> each other for typing.
> It seems so freakin funny now: to be typing in lines and lines code from
> a magazine then having to debug all the syntax errors.
> Those were fun days.  Thank Ged for Disk Drives.  :)

yea, and floppies, then CDs/DVDs, the Internet ... :)

<<   >>
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend
too much time reading this sort of trash.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: worst games ever..what a joke article
    ... YOU wont believe is number 1! ... its gonna make some ppl on this place ... upset to see a few on there... ... typing of the dead made the hall of shame? ...
  • Re: Dressing for Chicken Salad- mayo
    ... I just didn't feel like typing. ... the local tavern that makes it that way wont ... I've only used fresh grated a few times and not for bloody mary's. ...
  • Re: cant view internet explorer
    ... > why wont my windows explorer open??? ... *** Post replies to newsgroup. ...
  • Re: Can,t run 16-bit program
    ... Post replies to the newsgroup. ... "Vinny" wrote in message ... XP wont let me run 16-bit program's. ...
  • How do i make my "word" doc longer than 5 pgs
    ... I am typing a document and at the end of the 5th pages.. ... it stops. ... Wont ... Is this normal for the Word program? ...