Re: helpcenter

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 04/03/05

Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:53:56 -0400

baskitcaise wrote:

> houghi adjusted his/her tin foil beanie and asbestos underwear to write:
>

>> Pitty. I could really would like some help with searching for my keys.
>
> Well you should get a proper keyboard that has them all on :-)

Including the "any" key. ;-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: helpcenter
    ... houghi adjusted his/her tin foil beanie and asbestos underwear to write: ... > Pitty. ... I could really would like some help with searching for my keys. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Encrypting lib.
    ... The software registration also needs a registration name which is ... The stored licenses is ... only searching the corresponding date period. ... of two keys producing the same hash is negligible for your purpose. ...
  • A hash or array of regexps?
    ... I often find myself with a list of things that I'm searching for. ... I build a hash with the ... key being the four-character pattern, ... as quick or efficient as simple keys. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Cant Change My Desktop Background Picture/Wallpaper
    ... downloadable file which repaired the "change wallpaper facility" keys in the ... It didn't seem to be too threatening so I backed up my registry ... For the past several days I've been searching the internet for answers as ...
  • Re: Braggage: translations
    ... rearrange your texts and insert typos, double words, swap letters ... I heard that there are also kobolds that misplace keys (door keys). ... (I at least haven't been searching my key for years. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)