Help needed for a good Audio player

From: Ufuk YILDIRIM (look_at_the.sig.nat.ure)
Date: 06/13/05

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:22:34 +0100

Hello group,
I am looking for an audio player for linux that would enable me to create
index/chapter for a large file (about 1-1.5hr long interviews). I could do
it with Zoomplayer, if you are familiar with the program, which is
available only for windoze. Basically, I need a program which will create
a txt file, which will store information about the position and brief
description. Do you know any such program for linux? Will I have to
installl wine and try if zoomplayer will run under linux?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

--
Ufuk YILDIRIM
yildirim_ufuk<AT>yahoo<DOT>co<DOT>uk

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Global Variables : Where are they stored ?
    ... or that you shouldn't be asking about them in interviews, ... limited knowledge on the C standard. ... Linux, ... Very few compilers fully implement the C99 standard, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Global Variables : Where are they stored ?
    ... or that you shouldn't be asking about them in interviews, ... Linux (many variants of desktop + many variants of embedded Linux), ... are at least familiar with the concept of memory layout as described ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Linux point of view (for a report)
    ... > Hi I am doing a school report on linux, And I need to get some Web ... And Also some interviews that I can use that would be very ... Andrew Morten and Robert Love, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux point of view (for a report)
    ... I need web sites that explain Linux, ... And Also some interviews that I can use that would be very ... This report will cover the people behind Linux, What it is, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)