Re: Firefox and Google preferences

From: Ufuk YILDIRIM (look_at_the.sig.nat.ure)
Date: 06/13/05

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:00:18 +0100

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:38:59 -0700, Charlie wrote:

> I know this is a really stupid question, but how does one make Google's
> preferences stick using Firefox? I've enabled cookies and set my Google
> preferences. They'll stick for the session, but if I close the browser and
> reopen it, they disappear. Is there a secret I don't get?
>
> Thanks.

It is possible that when you close Firefox, the cookies are deleted. So,
you can check if that is so, by going Edit>Preferences>Privacy>Cookies
Check "Keep Cookies" drop down list, there are three options. One of them
is "until they expire", which should do the trick. If it is already the
default option, I don't know the solution.

--
Ufuk YILDIRIM
yildirim_ufuk<AT>yahoo<DOT>co<DOT>uk