Re: fonts

From: ajtiM (ajtim_at_wi.rr.com)
Date: 07/30/05

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:02:08 GMT

Charles philip Chan wrote:

> On 29 Jul 2005, ajtim@wi.rr.com wrote:
>
>> I have SuSE 9.3 and KDE 3.4.2. In earlier versions of KDE there was an
>> option: Apply fonts and colors to non-KDE apps
>>
>> I don't find this option now and fonts in non KDE apps are not same as in
>> the KDE.
>
> It is really not part of KDE, but part of the gtk-qt theme engine. Install
> that package and you will see it in kcontrol.
>
> Charles

I have this package but there are just Apply colors to non-KDE apps...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [kde] How to learn about all those configuration file values?
    ... There is an Ubuntu Package kde-settings-lowfat. ... having run kde since the kde2 era, ... the network, keeping the kde core informed of what network-based services ... early in the kde startup process, collects the config information from ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: KDE 3.3.2 fails re-install [SOLVED]
    ... make sure you have all the kde components uninstalled: ... anything to do with KDE, but when I looked at it with dpkg, I found 28 ... in package kdewallpapers ... Package kdebase-data is not installed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [kde] KDE themes mouse cursor
    ... It's not the kde version number, ... but you don't say which distribution and this is the kde ... Next, on accessibility, make sure you have the kdeaccessibility package ... kcontrol/systemsettings) as long as you have composite effects available. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Why Does apt-get Want to Uninstall KDE?
    ... >> Will install all of the KDE core. ... > So does that mean I won't be able to install korganizer then? ... The package entitled "kde" contains no software. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Complete Linux Newbie here.
    ... Is it a GUI just like Gnome and KDE? ... follows the familiar "desktop" design of other environments. ... There are a number of various package types: RPM, DEB, PKG, and TGZ (which ...
    (alt.os.linux)