Re: READ THIS B4 POSTING IN COLA. C.O.L.A Newcomer FAQ (Read This Before Posting in COLA)

From: The Ghost In The Machine (ewill_at_sirius.tg00suus7038.net)
Date: 09/13/05

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:00:05 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Heather
<potsdam_honey@yahoo.com>
 wrote
on 12 Sep 2005 17:20:20 -0700
<1126570820.930279.303450@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>:
> C.O.L.A. Newcomer FAQ and Primer
> Edition: 14.079.0712.91P - 7/4/05
> Group: comp.os.linux.advocacy
> Copyright (c) 2002-2005 Linux Reality Team
>

> Welcome to comp.os.linux.advocacy, otherwise known as cola. This
> FAQ will try to address most of the issues regarding Linux and

[rest snipped]

Mmm...smells like Scotty BullShit. Are Scotty and Heather
shacking up together? Did Scotty divorce Flatfish's
female side? Is Heather really Drestin Black's wife?
Will we see Simon Cooke drinking Tab cola, or debunking
Tab *on* COLA? Will John really get that job as a market
manager just to satisfy Marsha?

Stay tuned, soap opera -- pardon me, "daytime drama" -- fans.

:-P :-)

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.