MSI TV anywhere plus

From: piperut (rbehunin_at_alumni.weber.edu)
Date: 09/19/05

Date: 19 Sep 2005 04:14:31 -0700

Hi,

One of the computer stores near me has this card for around $40. It
does FM radio, and has a remote.

I need a search on Google to see if it would work under linux, and
nothing seems to turn up.

The box that it comes in is of little help.

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

roland

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSI TV anywhere plus
    ... > One of the computer stores near me has this card for around $40. ... > does FM radio, and has a remote. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: MSI TV anywhere plus
    ... > One of the computer stores near me has this card for around $40. ... > does FM radio, and has a remote. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: MSI TV anywhere plus
    ... > One of the computer stores near me has this card for around $40. ... > does FM radio, and has a remote. ... You should realy list the card in the message text not just the subject ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: BBCs 5 Live - Nicky Campbell Advert, No Mention Of DAB
    ... radio listening, and it apparently not needing promotion. ... BBC, Gregory. ... but 21 DAB TV ad ... who strikes me as someone who would frequently Google their name. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Google Plans Move into US Radio Market
    ... Web search leader Google Inc. is hiring scores of radio sales people ... an investment in radio advertising that could grow over time to ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)