Re: anyone with pocketpc pdas? how do you synchronizie

From: Law (nitelurke_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/28/05

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:45:03 -0600

http://synce.sourceforge.net/synce/

  • Re: anyone with pocketpc pdas? how do you synchronizie
    ... > is there a software forWinCE devices, I know such exist for Palm OS PDA. ... > someone gave me a hint that there is virtual windows program or interphase ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: anyone with pocketpc pdas? how do you synchronizie
    ... > is there a software forWinCE devices, I know such exist for Palm OS ... someone gave me a hint that there is virtual windows program or ... you could try installing Linux on the PDA: ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • anyone with pocketpc pdas? how do you synchronizie
    ... i have an ipaq which requires windows activesync. ... is there a software forWinCE devices, I know such exist for Palm OS PDA. ... someone gave me a hint that there is virtual windows program or interphase ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Wanted: Frustrated Hard Core PDA users for the SFHCPDA
    ... You loved the Palm III. Deeply. ... but it's ok if the PDA doesn't play music. ... > sync with multiple devices and promised an integrated calendar. ... It's really the information management and basic PIM ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Tungsten C out of stock
    ... >> Perhaps if Palm went back to making high quality professional PDAs ... > My Zire 72 has a hundred times the capability of my earlier Palms. ... small PDA will stay in your pocket a lot better than a six ounce PDA ...
    (comp.sys.palmtops.pilot)