Re: Check active connections and CPU on Suse 9.1?

From: Robert Hull (Robert_at_please.do-not-spam.me.uk)
Date: 10/29/05

    Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:47:12 +0100

    mst wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:26:11 +0200 houghi
    > <houghi@houghi.org.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >> > I use GKRellm:
    >> > http://members.dslextreme.com/users/billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html
    >>
    >> Installation done, as usual, with YaST.
    >
    > CLI

    Why would you need to clear the interrupt?

    --
    Robert
                              It's not because I am paranoid

    • Re: invalidate caches before going into suspend
      ... Spurious interrupt of what kind? ... The only things that could come in would not be non-INT type interrupts, and those aren't affected by CLI. ... Or an APIC error interrupt in the last moment? ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Raise IRQL or clear interrupt
      ... Raise IRQL or cli, which is better, and why? ... When my interrupt routine is called, I can see that IRQL is PASSIVE_LEVEL. ... context switches must NOT happen. ...
    • Re: No Network No Mouse
      ... But I commonly use YaST in CLI mode by switching to one ... Then, return to default X after YaST is done. ... Sometimes for limited RAM, modifying your X setup is easier running sax2 ... directly from one of the CLI consoles after taking the system from ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: yast, one module sagfaults
      ... > BTW, are there any tools, preferably CLI, to configure time? ... yast can run as CLI. ... Open a terminal, su to root, run yast. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: invalidate caches before going into suspend
      ... Or an APIC error interrupt in the last moment? ... add another cli, and because the failure mode is subtle memory ... Note the original sequence: ... With physical CPU hotplug, ...
      (Linux-Kernel)