Re: How to get started

From: Harold Stevens (wookie_at_aces.localdomain)
Date: 11/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:43:18 -0000

In <4377ee97_2@x-privat.org> mst:

[Snip...]

> Are you and "echo" one and the same?

Probably Flatfish or clone/sockie, doing driveby gangsta hits from open
proxies or Google Groups, as usual...

  • Re: Use named ranges in array formula
    ... the newsgroups - sometimes you get awkward hyphens inserted. ... As regards the OP's problem, I feel it must be something to do with ... apparently using Google Groups. ... is the current array formula as entered in cell E8. ...
  • Re: Suse email home network setup Is this possible?
    ... be extremely helpful with all kinds of IMAP questions. ... Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: I want to migrate to Linux
    ... no impertinent suggestions from the peasants. ... Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Tom Newton Troll == Alan Connor
    ... I plonk the whole lot as a gaggle of narcissistic preening luzers) ... Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Locking up linux so it can be equal or safer to Windows.
    ... paradox combining intelligent and asinine. ... Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)