Re: the business side of linux suse

From: houghi (houghi_at_houghi.org.invalid)
Date: 11/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:44:47 +0100

PerfectReign wrote:
> I simply have my Matrix screen save up at my desk and whenever someone
> comes by to inquire about it, I give them either a Knoppix or SUSE CD.

What SUSE CD do you give them?

--
houghi	Please do not toppost			http://houghi.org
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant Switch User
    ... masses" that it had to be simplified. ... Ans it isn't. ... openSUSE has the history of SUSE. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Suse 10.0 CD downloading time
    ... Is it under Linux, pub, linux, suse, Suse or what? ... Next some more awking and some geoiplookup and you have th countries. ... > Finding empty directories is easier that finding directories that you ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: SUSE Linux 10.1 Alpha3 is on its way to the mirrors
    ... >> that runs Linux, install this one. ... as most people apparently do not have wat I need and SUSE is busy. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Suse 10.1 Alpha 4
    ... Fresh eyes, and all that... ... The chalange is to get it working on multiple HD systems with multiple ... Not only building packages for SUSE. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Some Newbi questions.
    ... openSUSE is the comunity project that makes SUSE ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)