Kweather doesn't detect network.

From: Charlie (cschwartz_at_iasinfo.com)
Date: 11/24/05

Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:11:30 -0800

I've updated to KDE 3.5.0 Level "a" on 10.0. Everything is working great
since the update except an odd glitch in Kweather. When I boot the
computer, Kweather tells me it doesn't detect the network. After verifying
that in fact the network is running, I try to update the weather report
and get the network not available message again. However, if I go to the
configure Kweather menu, change to another server, and hit apply I
successfully reach the new server. After that, if I immediately change
back to the original server and hit apply it successfully reaches the
original server. This happens every time I boot the computer and only when
I boot the computer. As long as I don't reboot, everything works like
clockwork.

Any clues?