Re: Installing OpenOffice 2.0.1 under SuSE 9.0 Pro

Maurice Batey wrote:
> Could anyone confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0
> Pro, please?

I confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0

(We will hear soon enough wether I am telling the truth or not as I have
not tested it myself)
--
houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
Please go to : http://tinyurl.com/aqe6y (Google site)
> This was a broadcast from the netpolice.

  • Re: [SLE] Machine Building - Nightmare Alley - Compatibility and Upgrade
    ... > virus was pumped through my Linux gateway machine and into my XP ... > CDN dollars for SuSe 9.1 Pro and I am hoping the Box set will give me ... > purchase sales department) that I will have to install their SuSe 9.1 ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] Maintenance Nightmare -- new thread from Gigabyte -- Compatibility
    ... misfunctions using HotMetal Pro 6 web authoring too and I had to use the ... gig) unit and had installed Linux SuSe 9.0 from a CD-Rom kit that came ... have to install their SuSe 9.1 distribution from scratch on all my SuSe ... I notice on this list (I subscribe to 14 SuSe lists) a lot of hype about ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] Maintenance Nightmare - new thread re: Gigabyte board - Compatibility
    ... misfunctions using HotMetal Pro 6 web authoring too and I had to use the ... gig) unit and had installed Linux SuSe 9.0 from a CD-Rom kit that came ... have to install their SuSe 9.1 distribution from scratch on all my SuSe ... I notice on this list (I subscribe to 14 SuSe lists) a lot of hype about ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Success
    ... Everything works great except for the on board lan card. ... Suse 9.1 pro on a Toshiba A25 laptop with pre installed Windows XP pro. ... >> I did a default install and changed nothing. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Boot Problems
    ... > having consistent boot problems. ... > rid of the XP Pro, but I want to keep SUSE 9.0. ... After the install you simply restore. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)