Re: Installing OpenOffice 2.0.1 under SuSE 9.0 Pro

Perfect Reign wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:02:38 +0100, someone posing as houghi took a five
> minute break from flipping burgers to boot up the etch-a-sketch and
> scribbled:
>
>> Maurice Batey wrote:
>>> Could anyone confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0
>>> Pro, please?
>>
>> I confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0
>>
>> (We will hear soon enough wether I am telling the truth or not as I have
>> not tested it myself)
>
> Houghi, can you please confirm that OOo 2.0.1 will run on SuSE 6.3?

Sorry for interruption Kai,

I haven't seen 6.x for eons.
Last time it was actually 6.1, but it must be the same one, just a bit
grown. If you have any contact please send my regards.

--
:-)
Regards,

  • Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2 beta woes in 9.3
    ... I have been using OOo Version 2 beta for a while now without any problems on ... After I installed SuSE 9.3 I found the version supplied by SuSE 9.3 ... I suggest that you remove the SuSE version and download the latest OpenOffice ... I think once you install the latest snapshot you will be presently surprised ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Installing OpenOffice 2.0.1 under SuSE 9.0 Pro
    ... > Pro, please? ... I confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Installing OpenOffice 2.0.1 under SuSE 9.0 Pro
    ... >> Maurice Batey wrote: ... >>> Could anyone confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] two installations of openoffice (fwd)
    ... I have the official suse version of openoffice installed. ... I would like to install beside this the hungarian version from fsf. ... version was not in rpm format. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: /opt is missing
    ... The OpenOffice2.0 folder was chosen _by me_ to be the ... location where to install the openoffice 2.03 files, ... installs it's default openoffice version. ...
    (Ubuntu)