Re: Installing OpenOffice 2.0.1 under SuSE 9.0 Pro

Perfect Reign wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:02:38 +0100, someone posing as houghi took a five
> minute break from flipping burgers to boot up the etch-a-sketch and
> scribbled:
>
>> Maurice Batey wrote:
>>> Could anyone confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0
>>> Pro, please?
>>
>> I confirm that OpenOffice 2.0.1 will install under SuSE 9.0
>>
>> (We will hear soon enough wether I am telling the truth or not as I have
>> not tested it myself)
>
> Houghi, can you please confirm that OOo 2.0.1 will run on SuSE 6.3?

I can confirm anything you want confirmed. I can even confirm it runs on
Windows 3.1 if you want. The fact stays that even if I would be able to
get it running (or that I am lying) would never mean that YOU could get
it running or anybody else for that matter.

The best thing to do is test it and see what happens.

--
houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
Please go to : http://tinyurl.com/aqe6y (Google site)
.