VCMUX and PPPoATM causing freeze?
- From: Another Dave <dmarsden@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:07:54 +0000
I've just started using SUSE 10.0 after Ubuntu kept freezing on me - i.e no mouse or keyboard response whatsoever.
To my horror, SUSE is now doing the same. It seems to be caused by installing a Speedtouch USB ADSL modem following the instructions given here:
A quick Google ( all I have time for before the machine freezes again ) reveals this:
Does anybody have any further info?
Normally I would do my own research but I only get between 0 and 5 minutes before having to re-boot :(
- Prev by Date: Re: viamichelin maps ...
- Next by Date: Re: viamichelin maps ...
- Previous by thread: viamichelin maps ...
- Next by thread: KDE Panel