SuSe Linux 9.3 Counter/Timer driver issue
- From: "SuseNewbie" <schears@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Mar 2006 13:32:55 -0800
I am using the Warren Jasper driver for the Measurement Computing(MC)
based CTR05 counter/timer board, and want to be able to allow for a
via a function(GetTimestamp) to get a 32 bit counter value.
My system consists of:
a PCI based dual serial card - B&B dual serial card. This card has it's
own driver, and I wish to have it get the 32 bit counter value via a
function defined in the MC board driver.
Attempts to compile the MC driver result in an error:
*** Warning: "GetTimestamp" [path] undefined!
Yet, I have a .h file with the proper definitions. If I build with
GetTimestamp() as part of the kernel, then the compiler does not
It is only when I attempt to separate the function to be used by other
drivers that this error occurs!
- Prev by Date: Re: files deleted, fsck files appear on FAT partition shared with XP
- Next by Date: Re: files deleted, fsck files appear on FAT partition shared with XP
- Previous by thread: ATI Drivers
- Next by thread: comando du y los linux...