newsreader KNote??

Hi All,

I tried Linux now for the first time after 15 years or so, so
be patient with me :-).

I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I messed
up the default settings ( I guess ) I can't find how to set it back to the
default settings, I even thought of removing or un installing KNote using
Software Manager but a search for KNote find nothing here??
How do I get the default settings back?
Am I right that the layout of this newsreader is the same a KMail?
I like to have one page with several fields where I can see the newsgroups;
the message headers and the opened message.
Now I have one windows for each of these things, which is very annoying.

Thanks

.