newsreader KNote??

Hi All,

I tried Linux now for the first time after 15 years or so, so
be patient with me :-).

I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I messed
up the default settings ( I guess ) I can't find how to set it back to the
default settings, I even thought of removing or un installing KNote using
Software Manager but a search for KNote find nothing here??
How do I get the default settings back?
Am I right that the layout of this newsreader is the same a KMail?
I like to have one page with several fields where I can see the newsgroups;
the message headers and the opened message.
Now I have one windows for each of these things, which is very annoying.

Thanks

  • Re: newsreader KNote??
    ... I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I messed ... Am I right that the layout of this newsreader is the same a KMail? ... Auf 'ner Strasse im Regen, auf 'nem Berg nah beim Mond ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: newsreader KNote??
    ... I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I ... You're not finding the application because its name is KNode, ... be able to see the .kde folder. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: newsreader KNote??
    ... I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I ... Now I have one windows for each of these things, ... You'll now be able to see the .kde folder. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: newsreader KNote??
    ... I played a little with some settings in the newsreader KNote and I ... be able to see the .kde folder. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Where is the letter that contained an attachement?
    ... I also have my settings to keep a copy of whatever I send and it ... Do you see message headers, ... >> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...