Re: PrismGT

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:43:21 +0200, Anton Osinga wrote:

WP schreef:
Anyone know where I can get the drivers for the PrismGT chipset for the
wireless cards that contain these chips? I am running SuSE 9.1 Pro.
The online update says it has it but, it keeps failing when I try to
download it so I need to find a different source and I have yet to find
it.

Thanks!

You can get the driver here http://www.prism54.org/ but what you need is
the firmware the driver is included in SUSE .

It is also on this website. I use it already for 2 years........

Regards
Anton

Thanks for the information. I found it but, I still get no lights at all
on the card. I read some where that I need to get ndiswrapper in the
start up. I think that is my problem. I do have it installed but, can't
seem to find it in the list of services to have started at bootup.

.