Re: Linux Newbie.

houghi wrote:
Vahis wrote:
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should
be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take
the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Frank Zappa, American composer fl. 1940-1993

Frank who? ;-)

Frank Vincent Zappa, born December 21, 1940, in Baltimore,
Maryland, USA.
Died December 4, 1993, Laurel Canyon, California, USA.

It's often claimed that his first name was Francis (Wiki for
example), but that's not true.

Vahis
--
Never try to get yo' peter sucked in France!
Frank Zappa

  • Re: Berlin honors Zappa
    ... BERLIN - Berlin has named a street honoring Frank Zappa. ... that now provides practice studios for more than 160 bands. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... Frank Zappa, American composer fl. ... I'm at present typing on my 10.0 server via DSL thin client, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take ... the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ... Frank Zappa, American composer fl. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Zappa Over-rated pt II
    ... The only person judging anything in this particular case was Frank Zappa. ... He says some of his songs are deliberately annoying because it is ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: RARE-Lennon with Zappa video 1971
    ... John is suffering from too much drugs if he allowed Yoko to screech. ... If you two can tell John Lennon how to do his job, ... I personally have no opinion about what goes on between Frank and Mrs. ... about Zappa that Frank Zappa was his own man. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)