Re: Linux Newbie.

VWWall wrote:
Vahis wrote:

The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should
be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take
the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Frank Zappa, American composer fl. 1940-1993

The Grande Mothers Re-Invented

http://redcat.org/season/0506/mus/mothers.php

That's bitchen :)

Like I've said a thousand times: His fan base is everlasting :)

Vahis
--
No dual or multi booting, every OS runs simultaneously.
http://waxborg.servepics.com/mobile/articles/vmware.html

  • Re: Its my birthday today...
    ... I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, ... why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Where are all these assholes coming from?
    ... I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, ... don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: FMD (finally)
    ... I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, ... why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: no dial tone
    ... > should be a capital punishment for stupidity, ... > take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve ... You got here to get an answer, not a warm fuzzy feeling, right? ... The problem with the world is stupidity. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take ... the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ... Frank Zappa, American composer fl. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)