Re: SuSe 10.1 vs 9.4
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:35:11 +0200
Kees de Koster wrote:
In article <pan.2006.04.14.16.40.12.73702@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aad Dekker wrote:
I'm quite pleased with SuSe 9.4 on my laptop and have no real problems and
therefor I'm wondering if it's worth it to migrate to 10.l.
What's your opinion?
I would go for it because 9.4 is a ghost release :-)
Not only that, 10.1 is not even out. I guess we are getting postings
from the twilight zone.
To answer the OP: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
Let's not be too tough on our own ignorance. It's the thing that makes
America great. If America weren't incomparably ignorant, how could we
have tolerated the last eight years? -- Frank Zappa, in 1988
- Prev by Date: Re: SUSE 10.0 and XFCE Question
- Next by Date: Re: (a bit OT) flat screen display - and boot up options not visible
- Previous by thread: Re: SuSe 10.1 vs 9.4
- Next by thread: Re: SuSe 10.1 vs 9.4