Re: DSL on SUSE
- From: "Martin Blume" <mblume@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:50:40 +0200
"jon cosby" schrieb
You're out of swap!
You have either never setup any swap partition - which I don't
you startupdistro will let you get away with or something bad happened in
382540k. As soonscripts.
Try "swap on"
Your box reports 497712k in RAM and you are currently using
wall. This isas you use up the final 115172k of RAM, your box will hit the
recommend you takingwhat might be happening through the startup script execution.
As 115172k of free RAM is a piss in the Mississippi, I
anda deep breath and start the partitioner immediately!
How? I have to unmount the SUSE partition before I can resize it
repartition.As Dan said, try the command "swap on" as root in a terminal.
If this fails, give us the output of
# fdisk -l /dev/hda
(-l as list, this will provide a list of the partitions on /dev/hda)
# cat /etc/fstab
(this will provide a list of mount points of your system)
- Prev by Date: SUSE 10.0 nfs portmap problems - mount: RPC: Timed out
- Next by Date: Re: SuSe 10.1 vs 9.4
- Previous by thread: Re: DSL on SUSE
- Next by thread: Re: DSL on SUSE