Re: DSL on SUSE

In alt.os.linux.suse, on Mon 17 April 2006 01:15, Dan Andersson
<dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Robert Hull wrote:

Robert,

No he didn't. Since you are posting via knode, there is no reason for
you not to quote context for your remarks.
--
Robert HULL

Archival or publication of this article on any part of thisishull.net
is without consent and is in direct breach of the Data Protection Act

  • Re: Federer finds Davis Cup extremely consuming
    ... I find it easy to understand he didn't feel like going to Asia after ... ...The guy that follows my every post with cheap remarks. ... your favourite kind of trolling attempts. ... Your timeline of the events is wrong and you just brought trolling into discussion because you wanted to and not for a reason. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Feltsman Bach
    ... posts any more, but I must say that these remarks constitute a bit of ... but you've just given me another reason ... Oh no Matthew - despise???? ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Supporting Hardware
    ... Robert Hull wrote: ... That is also one of the reason for opting for retail ... Jacquard designing. ... design production files to machines. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: FUNHOUSE PF, Wh20 Suicide Canyon Ramp, TAF Cloud Header (Pending Full Production)
    ... I am not going to make negative remarks ... > That would be the reason Jeff was not announced as the webmaster. ... > He has a presence on the news group and is able to respond quickly to ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Feltsman Bach
    ... posts any more, but I must say that these remarks constitute a bit of ... revisionist history. ... but you've just given me another reason to ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)