Playing video file on Suse 10

I've recently installed Suse 10 eval (5-cd) on Intel P-4, Asus P4VP-MX
board..

It works well but I'm unable to play any kinds of video file (mpeg,
avi, etc.) not even VCD.

Is there any seperate package needs to install (i've followed default
package installation while installing Suse)? If so pls give me link to
its rpm file for suse 10.

I'm able to play mp3 & there are no problems of graphics.

Thanks for your answers in advance..

Ark

  • Re: Playing video file on Suse 10
    ... It works well but I'm unable to play any kinds of video file (mpeg, ... Is there any seperate package needs to install (i've followed default ... I'm able to play mp3 & there are no problems of graphics. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Video codec MS WMV 9 (win32)
    ... I am trying to play a video file with extension WMP, ... install additional plugins to be able to play some types of movies" ... What codec should I install to view that file? ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: C00D1199 Error - WMP 10.00.00.3646 - XP Pro SP2
    ... I am having the same problem, I can't play any kind of video file. ... > will not even install. ... > codec pak with no change. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: TOO MUCH CPU! VIRUS??? MALWARE???
    ... Now, I'm trying to figure out what happened exactly--if I installed something or what, but it seems whenever I play a video file or a music file, it requires a lot of CPU usuage. ... It seems--according to my Task Manager that, the program that playing the music or video file starts eating up all the ram and then it shares it with the System Idle Process and the System in using all the ram. ...
  • RE: Can not play video file via Network Media Device(NMD)
    ... When i double-click the video file name on ... The file I try to play has been transfered to MPEG, ... and can be played in the Windows Media Player in Windows CE. ... I wonder if there is anyone who tried the NMD and played a MPEG ...