Re: Playing video file on Suse 10

Vahis wrote:
A couple of days ago I installed 10.1 rc1 and did all the stuff
in that, too. Then I upgraded it from the factory tree and now I
am able to listen to mp3 and play video with it.

10.1RC1 is SOOOOOOOO yesterday. RC2 is out already fr a long time. Next
week RC3.

--
houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
Let's not be too tough on our own ignorance. It's the thing that makes

  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... you do is first install the program with YaST, ... e.g. `pin slrn` geves me an answer of ... If America weren't incomparably ignorant, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: KDE versus Gnome
    ... If America weren't incomparably ignorant, ... I've also used Sawfish. ... but for my working style Blackbox ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Sudo logfile
    ... ¹ A nice thing to do and to make it all worthwile. ... CCZE only gives some colour to it. ... If America weren't incomparably ignorant, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: One more try...lost permissions on drives
    ... Currently I can read and write to them as root, ... No "magic bullet" to take ownership of the drives, ... If America weren't incomparably ignorant, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Evolution stopped sending and receiving the other day
    ... let me send email through their server, ... Change the settings by entereing the wrong parameters. ... If America weren't incomparably ignorant, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)