Re: Toshiba P109-100 WiFi

Andrej Macko wrote:

Hello,

I've the Toshiba P100-109 notebook, having the Intel 3945ABG onboard. I've
downloaded and installed the Intel's drivers with firmware, daemon and
ieee80211 packages, but I can not see the eth1 interface.

In kernel's log, I can see "can't int nic" and "mac is in deep sleep" or
something. I guess the card needs to be somehow kicked on, as the notebook
has both a hard key (on/off) and a soft key (Fn+F8) for this. Of course, the
soft-key is doing nothing under linux..

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Andrej

I'm sort of struggeling with the same problem this very moment on my brandnew HP
DV8288EA. If you find the solution, please post it here. I'll do the same.

Marc
--
MarineYacht Yacht Charters
www.marineyacht.com