10.1 DVD torrent

Hi,

is the DVD edition of Suse 10.1 already out? Does anyone have a torrent?
Unfortunately, opensuse.org is down.

Best Wishes,
Michael Goerz

  • Re: Torrent, Fluch oder Segen?
    ... während SuSE 10.3 kein Problem mehr damit hat. ... Ich habe mittlerweile vier verschiedene Versionen von Torrent hier, die sich allesamt recht ähnlich verhalten, eine solche mit Java ist allerdings noch nicht dabei. ... Aber wie ich bereites an Attila und Ehtron schrieb, keimt bei mir sowieso ein ganz anderer Verdacht. ...
    (de.comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: article download speed...
    ... i'm using both suse 10.0 and windows xp. ... articles, when I started Azureus, the response time for displaying articles ... Closing the torrent restored the times to normal. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] End to SuSE LICENSING confusions!
    ... > rep, i was told that he doesn't believe my torrent is illegal, ... > just unfortunate since he's afraid it will cost suse sales. ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: 5 CD Suse 9.2 Professional MD5 checksums please!
    ... >> Which is why they don't release it over bit torrent, ... > wait some six more months and you'll be able to get 9.2 pro as a magazine ... the only safe SUSE is one from a SUSE website or retail box. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • RE: [SLE] Mounting SuSE 9.3 ISO image...
    ... > official suse mailing list. ... > of the biggest reasons i got involved with linux in the first ... > novell, i love suse, i love linux, and i love the linux ... As I far as I can tell, that torrent of yours came online BEFORE the ...
    (SuSE)