Re: At Last! Suse only! <nvidia sucks>

Elvish Prethley wrote:

TV Output: The last big step. My nvidia GX 4000 just won't perform and no
amount of editing X86 and Xorg config files will make it do what I want.
All I wanted was movies, so discovering how to SAXify the VESA drivers
back made me smile. Novell, must you make it so hard for us non-gamers who
don't need 3D etc to watch a movie on TV?

Try nvtv to control nvidia tv-out settings

  • Re: Favorite movie genres and scores?
    ... >your favourite filmcomposers. ... discovering some one new. ... in minor as in major movies. ... fit in more giant CGI elephants. ...
    (rec.music.movies)
  • Re: Rather disappointed
    ... I have an MT friend who watches these LOTR movies just to see Gerard Butler! ... >discovering that, although I love science fiction movies, pure fantasy films ... >In this case, the books were better, in my opinion. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)