Re: SUSE 10.1 review.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Hi Dirk,

The following (far less amateur) review has just hit the Digg.com front
page:

http://www.linuxforums.org/reviews/review_of_suse_10.1.html

I hope you find it informative enough to form a better opinion and have
better judgment for making a final decision.

Best wishes,

Roy

Far less amatuer it is not, its a poor effort.

"This release also comes with great new applications such as Xgl, Xen and
AppArmor"

Which is funny because I'm sure 10.0 had Xen and App Armor too :)

  • Review: Hit & Run (2012)
    ... Review: Hit & Run ... Former LA criminal Charlie Bronson's (played by Dax Shepard) ... Hit & Run could have easily been a rollicking great time at the ... this screening, of seeing a rehabilitated small time thief ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Re: smoke one for Joe
    ... the direction of the car's travel - maybe 80 degrees, ... It barrier was clearly angled such that the broadest surface to hit it was the SIDE of the car, ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Yardages
    ... 150 yds isn't a particularly unusual distance for an amateur ... to hit an 8i though. ... expert amateur golfers. ... usenet2 at mcm2002 dot f9 dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.sport.golf)
  • Re: Advanced filter
    ... moving your cursor, hit Edit-->Paste special, Values, OK. ... Then sort by this new column (make sure it's got a header like your other ... and review all the ones marked "review". ... > How do I use advanced filter to delete such selections? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.
    ... just wrote a good review of Jackshits but hit 'back' instead of ... Ive had the same pair of Konas since I got my first uni (Sun ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)