Re: Linux Flavor: Mandrake or Suse?
- From: DogFart <flatulantdingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:58:52 +1000
Terry Liittschwager wrote:
Can you post here when you do?
Interesting, none of the three were able upon installation to recognize my
second monitor. Windows always recognized it right off, so I guess I have
to reluctantly give credit where credit is due. I'm still running with
just a single monitor but will get around to figuring it out one of these
Previously Suse 9 found my second monitor (attached to my laptop running Suse), Suse 10 does not.
I also tried Mandrake / Mandriva etc. With the Mandrake family always lock ups, crashes, so maybe a hardware problem, or is Mandriva flaky?
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux Flavor: Mandrake or Suse?
- Next by Date: Nvidia 7600 GT not working
- Previous by thread: Re: Linux Flavor: Mandrake or Suse?
- Next by thread: matrian destination log