Re: Linux Flavor: Mandrake or Suse?

Terry Liittschwager wrote:

Interesting, none of the three were able upon installation to recognize my
second monitor. Windows always recognized it right off, so I guess I have
to reluctantly give credit where credit is due. I'm still running with
just a single monitor but will get around to figuring it out one of these
days.

Can you post here when you do?

Previously Suse 9 found my second monitor (attached to my laptop running Suse), Suse 10 does not.

I also tried Mandrake / Mandriva etc. With the Mandrake family always lock ups, crashes, so maybe a hardware problem, or is Mandriva flaky?
.