Nvidia 7600 GT not working
- From: johnf <jfabiani@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:26:56 -0700
I can't get X running in 10.1 (fresh install). I can install but the GUI
just comes up blank. When I open F2, init 3 and then run sax2 I always get
a blank screen. No matter what settings I pass to sax2 I get a blank
screen. I'm using:
ASUS 8N mother board
Nvidia 7600 GT
4 GB of ram
This computer was running with 10.0 without issues.
I tried to update and failed. Then attempted a fresh install.
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux Flavor: Mandrake or Suse?
- Next by Date: Installing RPM's on Suse 10.1
- Previous by thread: Upgrade question
- Next by thread: Installing RPM's on Suse 10.1