Re: Get 'No catalog found @ 192.168.1.65 for SuSE 10.1 network install (http) -
- From: Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:08:00 +0300
Arun Khan wrote:
I have created a DVD iso image using makeSUSEdvd v0.30. I have mounted
(loop) the iso image on /mnt/loop. This dir is the "Document Root" of a
Apache virtual host. Tested the vhost using a web browser - I am able to
see the entire DVD file structure layout thru the web browser.
I want to use the above file structure to install SuSE 10.1 on other
machines via the HTTP option.
I have a slightly different approach.
I have directory ftp just like www in my server Apache default).
I have directories there like /9.3 /10.0 /10.1 /10.1.addon
I have never made any DVDs, just copied the contents of the CD images.
I boot from the network install CD, give the server name and directory
and it flies :)
Why must it be HTTP?
Why must there be a DVD image?
- Prev by Date: Re: 10.1 & update to KDE3.5.2: 2 KDM processes running
- Next by Date: Re: stupid newbie upgrade question
- Previous by thread: Re: Get 'No catalog found @ 192.168.1.65 for SuSE 10.1 network install (http) -
- Next by thread: Re: Get 'No catalog found @ 192.168.1.65 for SuSE 10.1 network install (http) -