Re: Novell delivers.

Michael Soibelman wrote:
O.K. If you haven't done so yet do a Yast Online Update. This fixes amny
problems. Now all my Yast modules are working. Glad I cooled off and
waited.

Online Update Configuration finally works.

They said it was going to be like this.

Thanks for the heads up Houghi.
Just did that - sources still do not appear to sync between ZEN and YOU,
still can't add a local source using YaST and ZEN chokes on adding a
Packman source -

Failed to parse XML metadata: Unsigned file '/repodata/repomd.xml (file:/var/cache/zmd/web/files/packman.unixheads.com/suse/10.1/)'

This can be added via YaST - Installation source, but complains about a
digital signature.

Guy
.