Re: Just for the fun of it :-)

Michael Soibelman wrote:

Hi fellow SuSE users. I know this newsgroup is for technical advice so
please forgive me. Anyway, as my system is now stabilized and I don't
have
any major problems I got bored. So after reading someone else's sig file
few times I decided to give the t.v. a rest. When I returned home from
work, where I met a very attractive young lady, I decided to do something
different. I started searching for downloadable 'legal' music (a.k.a.
free as in freedom) and ran across an old favorite web site which I
haven't
visited in quite some time. So, after listening to streaming music of
the 'rock' genre for the last hour and a half and thinking about the lady
I mentioned I thought I'd share this great web site with you and maybe
you'll
add it to your bookmarks. So here it is:

http://www.magnatune.com/

Hope you enjoy the music as you continue to use this great OS.

P.S. Sorry, but I can't share the girl :-) LOL

She's VERY pretty..........AAHHHHH........

You got home from work and found a lady who had broken into your house? I
take it she has been taken into custody. Did she put up much of a fight?

  • Re: OT: A Little Help Needed
    ... You'll find a draft of an essay for the Reading and Writing ... section of my web site called The Western Canon According to Me. ... The list is to be proceeded by a short essay explaining the basis on which they chose their books. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Does the Moon Exist When Im Not Looking?
    ... Reading this colossal thread from the Google Groups ... web site takes a ridiculous amount of processing on the client, ... but I like it better than saying that the moon really ... Jews and Catholics, or to blame Jews /for/ Catholics. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: another semi web site shot to hell?
    ... After reading ... dull page with a long lecture. ... Skip reading the 2nd parapgraph (I already lost interest) I'm told ... This web site does not ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: For Love of Shell
    ... liked is a "learning to read" web site. ... so he started reading "reading for beginners" books. ... I created a local html file which I set up as the browser start page. ... He's comfortable with both Mac and Windows OSes. ...
    (soc.singles.moderated)
  • RE: [fw-wiz] Security of HTTPS
    ... posting my question based on the topic of MITM attack. ... legit web site? ... After reading the whitepaper makes me think twice if ... > filtering of HTTPS traffic... ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)