question about a floppy

Hi,
I was wondering why - when I put a floppy disk in (not often, but it
occasionally happens) that the \media\floppy in Konqueror doesn't show
anything, but if I go to My Computer, the floppy listed there opens up and
displays the files.
Is this a "mount" issue?
Ta

  • Re: question about a floppy
    ... Spoken4 wrote: ... I was wondering why - when I put a floppy disk in (not often, ... occasionally happens) that the \media\floppy in Konqueror doesn't show ... Is this a "mount" issue? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: DOS app very slow on VPC7 4 Mac
    ... My Win '98 is on a 'product recovery CD' for the IBM ... Using your VPC7 Win98 container I was able to mount the Cd ... >Is the floppy disk image you refer to above the win98emergency boot ... Steve Jain, Virtual Machine MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • mount / umount
    ... PLUS, if I try to mount the floppy disk by an user and not as root, I get thie ... devfs rule add path "fd0*" group wheel mode 666 ... naturally the user that I use to mount the floppy is in the group wheel. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Cant mount a floppy disk
    ... can't get them to mount. ... going to Storage Media and clicking on the floppy disk ... Then I created a desktop link to the floppy device. ...
    (Fedora)
  • FC3 newbie
    ... I have a 256MB Cruzer "memory stick"; which works well with Windoze. ... explains what I need to do to mount this "disk" on my FC3 system. ... a regular 1.4MB floppy disk. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)