VMWare as a Window Manager

Does anyone have any advice on how to make VMWare the Window Manager instead
of KDE/Gnome?  I would like to have a VMWare account on my machine so that
when someone uses that account it goes straight into VMWare without any
other hassles and when they close Windows/VMWare the machine returns to the
Linux login screen without any further interaction from the user.  I use
SuSE 10.1 ATM and I have VMWare 4.something.  I want the other accounts to
stay as normal Linux accounts.

If I could do this I could still have Windows on the machine for my g/f to
use and switching between the two would be so much faster than with the
current dual boot.  Please do not spend time telling me to educate my g/f
into the benefits of Linux unless you can convince me that you are one of
the geniuses that has managed to explain the offside rule to a woman...

Regards

zemran at gmail

  • Re: VM Player and Linux OS
    ... Do you have any advice on how to make VMWare the Window Manager instead of ... when someone uses that account it goes straight into VMWare without any ... Linux login screen without any further interaction from the user. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Email Clients
    ... Yahoo - actually happened long ago, but now they've done away with the ... I hate being there. ... isn't my main email account and might be better than using Yahoo. ... You can read meal in a preview panel or in a popup window, ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Networking -- XP and Win 98
    ... We have since added another computer & this is also demanding ... Enable the Guest account for network access. ... Just activate the Guest account, for file sharing across the network. ... Enter, in a command window: ...
  • Re: Need a non-interactive service to open dialog on input desktop
    ... make remote COM calls to a remote COM object? ... account) on machine B. On NT, either of these services was able to ... interact with the user by opening the user's window station and desktop. ... When the service is started, it does not display the dialog ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Re: IE does not start at all
    ... Explorer when they switch to their side. ... runtime error which says it was an abnormal termination. ... your mouse on the title bar (the top of the window) ... account and when we try to open it in another account. ...