Re: Discover machines on local network

Moe Trin wrote:
None of our servers will be at a screen lock, since that implies that some
one is logged in.

Uhm. What about people being logged in over ssh?

--
houghi http://houghi.org
Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd

  • Re: Just installed 11.0 so far Im liking it !
    ... I think most sports fans are a little "gay". ... rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys jumping all over eachother, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: What cant sudo do?
    ... >>sniff your password. ... > Uhm, how easy? ... It has nothing to do with ssh: ... not processes on the remote system from each ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: KDE or GNOME?
    ... Kevin Nathan wrote: ... so I was thinking you wanted to say edlin. ... I think most sports fans are a little "gay". ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Downloading old articles
    ... I can imagine that 75% of those are mine and thus useless. ... I think most sports fans are a little "gay". ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Spyware