SIP is not a registered protocol (?)

On my web site ( I have, on the bottom
of that page, two telephones. If you click on one of them, you can reach
This works fine in windows.
Unfortunately I can't get it working in SuSE10.0.
When I click on it, I get message: sip is not a registered protocol.

Is there anyone who has experience with this ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Full Screen Mode
    ... typed is at the bottom of the screen, the bottom of the line is missing as it ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... Word MVP web site ...
  • Re: Office 2003 wrapper holds all old dialogs that DID support fie